This is our life...

So we created a blog, a what, a blog - ever heard of it? Well our goal is to keep our family and friends in the know, regarding the craziness that is our lives. We got married on January 21st, 2006 and are loving life together! May 11th, 2007 we had our first child - an amazing little girl named Kristen. God has blessed us more than I could have ever imagined. If you leave a comment, please be sure to put your name! Ryan and Sherry

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Home Improvement...






Its time for HOME IMPROVEMENT! This font color is in honor of our newly painted room, and has nothing to do with the fact that I LOVE ORANGE!

Since Sherry has her own business, she needed an office at the house. So we decided to take one of the bedrooms and do a little retro, post modern action to it. (I sound like I know what I am talking about huh...) We had a brown couch and very cool picture that needed to be relocated from the den, so they found a home in the new office. When Sherry said that she wanted to do brown and orange, I couldnt believe it! Orange isnt exactly one of her favorite colors, if ya know what I mean. But orange it was... and we began painting!


All of the orange reminded me of my college days, but Sherry quickly reminded me that this room was NOT a tribute to Clemson! As we finished the room, i couldnt believe how good it looked. Sherry and I should host one of those remodel TV shows! LOL, well she could anyway...



Finished product... Pretty cool, huh!



Ryan and Sherry

Labels:

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh!! To much orange.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Laurie said...

I really love the colors! Dang you guys should start your own decorating show. Reminds me of something from on my favorite decorating show called "While You Were Out". Very cool!

Lori

3:47 PM  
Blogger Athena+ said...

Definitely cool. I like your style. Oh, and way to be faithful bloggers.

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the room. Sherry i think the clemson is slowly creeping into you. LOL Love you both -Ally

10:10 PM  
Blogger The Sparks said...

What a great room! You all did a wonderful job.

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Ryan! And Sherry, I've never met you, but I used to work w/ Ryan at Upward. I always thought that he would be head-over-heels with whoever he married and that he would love her like crazy!!! He is so full of life! Anyway, I am so happy for you guys!! I found your blog from Alyssa's. I just heard of Sandals resorts last week for the first time and heard they are fabulous!! Your wedding pictures are wonderful - you look so beautiful together!!! I pray that all that God has knit and will knit together in your marriage will bring you tremendous happiness and him glory!! Much love! (Oh, and I LOVE the room! It is bold and so snazzy!!) :) ~ Kristi (Eric's wife; Travis' sister-in-law) :)

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, ps, what does Sherry do for her business? I bet it's something artsy, right?!!! :)

1:19 PM  
Blogger The Sparks said...

Your links look good!

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO this should be the big poll on your site...."How long before the blog stops being updated?" :-)

I hope you guys are doing well. Come on Sherry, think how much better that room would have looked in Garnet (rather than Orange).

Keeping it real in Sum-TA

Clay

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You two have made several home improvements in such a short time.
Everything looks great - especially the newly painted office. Ryan, did you get paint on that tiger paw blanket?!!

Love,
Mom (Susan)

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it would have looked much better if had been painted orange and GREEN!

love you guys!

Ginger and Derek

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home