This is our life...

So we created a blog, a what, a blog - ever heard of it? Well our goal is to keep our family and friends in the know, regarding the craziness that is our lives. We got married on January 21st, 2006 and are loving life together! May 11th, 2007 we had our first child - an amazing little girl named Kristen. God has blessed us more than I could have ever imagined. If you leave a comment, please be sure to put your name! Ryan and Sherry

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Marinade

I have to post this yummy marinade. It is the best marinade I've ever had!! That is saying a lot! We have had buffalo in it and tonight I made ostrich steaks in it. It would be good with beef, chicken- I think I could eat it by itself! Ok here it is:

Juice and zest from 2 limes
2 tsp cumin
3 garlic cloves
1 tsp salt (I used sea salt)
1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes

Leave comments and let me know what you think if you try it!!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Sparks said...

Buffalo and ostrich...can you even get that in South Carolina?

Love you guys!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Sherry and Ryan said...

Haha! You can tell we are living with a pregnant lady that needs a lot of iron!! Well, she's not pregnant anymore, but those meats are actually the same price as beef here!

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home