This is our life...

So we created a blog, a what, a blog - ever heard of it? Well our goal is to keep our family and friends in the know, regarding the craziness that is our lives. We got married on January 21st, 2006 and are loving life together! May 11th, 2007 we had our first child - an amazing little girl named Kristen. God has blessed us more than I could have ever imagined. If you leave a comment, please be sure to put your name! Ryan and Sherry

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Just Me Music

Hey! Ryan is out of town for work so I get to post!! :) I use more smiley faces than he does! ;) I just received news that our website is up! If you want to check it out, it is http://www.justmemusic.us/upstatesc. We are so excited! We have already been making sales (thank goodness- you wouldn't believe how much the mall rent is!).
Since I get a chance to post, I want to share something that I've learned from the 3 months I've been married...MEN will freeze you! Whether we are in the car or at home, Ryan is always hot! And, therefore, cranks the AC, which means... I am always cold! I thought this was just something between Ryan and me, but my mom reassures me that most men are hot natured!! :) Well, at least it will save us money on the power bill this winter!

Sherry

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The Sparks said...

One of many things you will learn... Travis froze me until my last baby and now I freeze him! Have a great day!

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness - can I just get this out - the one thing I hated about working at Upward: RYAN AND TRAVIS ALWAYS TURNING THE TEMP. DOWN!!! I froze every day and eventually gave in by wearing a sweater in the middle of the summer! haha

Happy birthday!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home