This is our life...

So we created a blog, a what, a blog - ever heard of it? Well our goal is to keep our family and friends in the know, regarding the craziness that is our lives. We got married on January 21st, 2006 and are loving life together! May 11th, 2007 we had our first child - an amazing little girl named Kristen. God has blessed us more than I could have ever imagined. If you leave a comment, please be sure to put your name! Ryan and Sherry

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Sign Time

Ok, Kristen is 6 months old now and it's time to really start learning baby sign language. I've been toying around with it up until now, but it's time to get serious. She has started shrieking when she wants something (everybody in the grocery store probably thinks I'm being mean to her!). Will all the moms out there who have/had signing babies (Ginger Parks- are you out there?) give this first time mom some words of wisdom? I have Baby Signing Time and Baby Einstein Sign Language DVDs. Ryan and I sign to her also. Thanks!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am here!! Be consistent and persistent!! We used the signs from the babywise books. Last night Kendall had a stomach bug and after each time she threw up she would sign "all done!" I had to laugh! Call me!

Hugs~
Ginger

5:35 PM  
Blogger The Sparks said...

Which DVD's do you have? I have a couple I used with Faith that I would love to send to you. I'm not sure which ones I have but I will check. I wish I had used it more with my kids!

Love you guys!

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home