This is our life...

So we created a blog, a what, a blog - ever heard of it? Well our goal is to keep our family and friends in the know, regarding the craziness that is our lives. We got married on January 21st, 2006 and are loving life together! May 11th, 2007 we had our first child - an amazing little girl named Kristen. God has blessed us more than I could have ever imagined. If you leave a comment, please be sure to put your name! Ryan and Sherry

Saturday, January 12, 2008

8 Months Old!

Kristen turned 8 months on Friday. We had a fun day! Here are some pics of the big girl. She is growing up so fast! We have loved every minute though!

Hey, Dad, wanna do lunch?


First taste of ice cream...


Hey- there's snow outside!!

I have really grown in the last month! Look how much taller I am than Austin!!

Helping mommy and daddy do Upward. I taste-tested a couple of basketballs for them.

Leaving Parker... we live in the most beautiful place!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Sparks said...

Gota love those Upward gals!

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad y'all are doing well! She is a cutie!

I could be wrong, but that looks like a Brixx booth in the picture... that is one of my favorite pizza places! I hope that's what it is because I'm sure you love it if it is! haha :)

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh - I am wrong! I see now... CFA! Hello! :)

I worked there a long time ago... really a great place to work!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home