This is our life...

So we created a blog, a what, a blog - ever heard of it? Well our goal is to keep our family and friends in the know, regarding the craziness that is our lives. We got married on January 21st, 2006 and are loving life together! May 11th, 2007 we had our first child - an amazing little girl named Kristen. God has blessed us more than I could have ever imagined. If you leave a comment, please be sure to put your name! Ryan and Sherry

Monday, May 08, 2006

Just Hangin Out...

During my business trip to Dallas, we were able to attend a minor league baseball game. I got a little bored before the game started...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sherry and Ryan said...

Ok, I have had numerous people ask if this is real. YES! Is that so hard to believe? LOL I figured out how to do that when I was in high school and have been doing it ever since. It looks impressive, but its really pretty easy! Try it sometime...

Ryan

3:53 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Ryan- Yes- you would make 3 people I got to see from my Clemson days!! It was fun catching up with you- I have enjoyed ya'lls blog!! Sherry is beautiful and I am glad ya'll are enjoying married life!!!!!!!!!! We are hoping to move to Houston- so who knows- maybe I'll get to see you and Natalie ( and Sherry if she comes- I would love to meet her=) next year!
Rebecca

sooo... you married a Gamecock also??

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Impressive! I didn't know you could do that! What do you think the chances are of ME doing that?!! ha!ha!

Love,
Mom (Susan)

1:26 PM  
Blogger Laurie said...

haha...funny. Leave it to a man to try something like that!! Ok sherry...would love to see you try that..haha


Lori

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home