This is our life...

So we created a blog, a what, a blog - ever heard of it? Well our goal is to keep our family and friends in the know, regarding the craziness that is our lives. We got married on January 21st, 2006 and are loving life together! May 11th, 2007 we had our first child - an amazing little girl named Kristen. God has blessed us more than I could have ever imagined. If you leave a comment, please be sure to put your name! Ryan and Sherry

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Kids Club

I (Sherry) have a part time job working in the Kids Club at a gym. It's great because it gets me out of the house one day a week and I get a free gym membership! It's great for Kristen because she is a social butterfly! She loves playing with the big kids! I'm not sure how the laws work here, but at times I watch 25 kids by myself! Whew! Makes having another baby seem easy!
Welcome to the jungle...
Poor Kristen, the other kids don't pay her much attention ;) haha
Not only does Kristen learn a lot from the kids, I do too. Today I learned about 'Island Barbie'. She can entertain the kids for a long time! The girls know the songs by heart- so cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home